Empower English language learners to build language proficiency through listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
This flexible and portable solution from Teacher Created Materials helps educators tackle the unique challenges that English language learners face. This highly differentiated and rich English language development resource is anchored by a dynamic, level-appropriate text set that provides rigorous instruction in the four language domains: listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
Teacher Created Materials developed this program to offer a flexible solution to English language development that can be used in a variety of settings.
- Incorporate easy-to-use, standards based teacher lesson plans in the Teacher’s Guide that target the four language domains.
- Provide students with rich English language development activities in the Student Guided Practice Book.
- Cover a variety of genres, subjects, and high-interest topics with the 30-piece themed and leveled text set in print and digital formats.
- Give English language learners useful tips and engaging activities to build parents’ capacity to support literacy and English language development at home with Parent Tip Cards in English and Spanish.
- Provide students and teachers with digital resources, including text sets, Student Guided Practice Book pages, assessment resources, and audio of all texts to model fluent reading.
- 30-piece themed and leveled Text Set featuring a variety of genres, subjects, and high-interest topics in print and digital formats
- Student Guided Practice Book
- Teacher’s Guide
- Audio recordings of texts
- Parent Tip Cards in English and Spanish
- Digital resources